The market for e-sports is growing at a rapid rate and is now experiencing explosive growth. In spite of the fact that a lot of people still think of e-sports as a diversion for children and young adults, the industry is really very serious and has a lot of untapped potential. Let’s dive into the world of e-sports and find out why this emerging market is so interesting and why you should bet on esport.
What You Should Know Before You Get Started
Before you bet on esport, there are a few things you need to know. First, what exactly is E-sports? E-sports are competitions that take place between professional gamers, who often compete for large sums of money. These competitions have been taking place for years, but only recently have they begun attracting attention from casual sports fans and people interested to bet on esport
Next, who are the major players in this industry? Most major e-sports tournaments and competitions are organized by three companies: Blizzard Entertainment (the publisher of Overwatch), Riot Games (the developer behind League of Legends) and Valve Corporation (which owns Dota 2). In addition to hosting their own events for these games, these companies also host smaller ones organized by fans or third parties with no direct connection to either company.
Tips On How To Bet On E-sports
To bet on esport is not all that different from traditional sports betting. You can bet on the same types of things, in the same way. For example, if you want to bet on an e-sports team winning their next match, then you will be able to do so just like you would with any other sport. The only real difference is that there are many more games being played at once than there are in a conventional sporting event.
Notable E-sports Games
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
CS:GO is the game that dominates the global e-sports scene in terms of popularity. It’s no surprise that it’s so popular given that some tournaments offer prize pools of more than half a million dollars. You can get some fun and thrilling activity out of betting on CS:GO, and if you win your bet on esport, you can earn some money in the process!
Dota 2 is another very popular e-sport that has a huge following all across the world. The game itself is incredibly high quality, with excellent graphics and sound design making this one of those games that you can truly lose yourself in for hours at a time. If you enjoy playing Dota 2 but want to earn some extra money doing so then betting on matches could be just what you need!
League Of Legends
League of Legends (LOL) is another incredibly popular online multiplayer battle arena video game whose popularity has grown exponentially since its initial release back in 2009 when it was only played by hardcore gamers who were willing to pay monthly fees just so they could access new content without having any ads pop up around them while playing online multiplayer battles against their friends or complete strangers alike!
In-Play Betting, Tips And Strategies
In-play betting is one of the best ways to make money when you bet on esport. In addition to providing some of the highest payouts, it also allows you to enjoy the game from a different perspective. You can have fun watching your favorite team play and if they end up winning, you’ll win too!
Of course, there’s always risk involved in gambling but as long as you follow these simple tips and strategies, then we’re certain that you will find success in this market:
Know Your Game And Its Rules
– Since there are plenty of e-sports competition all over the world on a regular basis and each one has its own set of rules and regulations (and many don’t), it’s important that you know exactly how each game works before you bet on esport.
Pick The Right Odds
– When deciding which team(s) are likely going win during an upcoming match then make sure not only do they have better odds than everyone else competing but also consider what type of strategy both sides use when playing against each other. This information could prove invaluable later down the line when determining whether or not someone should place a bet at all given its current standing within this particular competition.
Mind The Rules And The Odds
Before you start playing, you need to know the basic rules of the game. These can be found on each e-sports site, but there are a few things you should know:
- How many teams are in the tournament?
- How many players per team? If it’s a team sport, like soccer or basketball (or even StarCraft), then each team needs a minimum of five players. Some games have more than one person playing at once (like Dota 2 and League of Legends), which is why there are no limits on how many people can compete in those tournaments.
- In which nation or part of the world is this event going to take place? If there is anything occurring locally that day or night (like an NFL football game), then it is possible that the event won’t begin until later than usual. However, any international events that take place will most likely be played within regular hours for their respective time zones or areas.
E-sports has grown into a billion-dollar industry over the past several years, but only recently has it been possible to place bets in these events as they happen. This guide will help new players learn more about how this exciting new form of gambling works and how they can start making money when they bet on esport the right away!
We really hope that this article has been a helpful introduction to the world of betting on e-sports. It’s a great way to become involved in this thrilling new activity, and if you’re fortunate, you could even end up making some extra cash out of it. Always remember to do your research, stay within the law, and gamble in a responsible manner.